Through a careful evaluation and testing process, we can help you identify and understand the cybersecurity risks that your face now and in the future.
CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Although automated scanners may be an essential first line of defense, they can only do so much when up against an experienced hacker. We can identify, quantify, and prioritize security vulnerabilities in a system through an in-depth evaluation of your entire web-based infrastructure. Nothing is stronger than a team of trained professionals working together to find every vulnerability.
- Intensive Scan of In-Scope Systems
- Visual Sitemap, Data, Charts, etc.
- Assigned Risk Ratings & Analysis
- Detailed Report with Recommendations
Penetration Testing (also called pen testing) simulates the actions of a “black hat” hacker whom has intent to breach the security of an organization – often with malicious intent. We, as “white hat” hackers, work alongside you and test your web applications to identify vulnerabilities that an attacker could potentially exploit. Our process is constantly updated to keep up with the latest hacks.
- Sitemap Development, Reconnaissance, Information Gathering
- Manual Network Testing (Web/Email Servers, VPN, IP, DNS, SSL, etc.)
- OWASP Top 10: SQL Injection (#1), Cross Site Scripting (#2)
- Custom Report of Exploits, Risk Ratings, and Mitigation Tactics
43% of cyber attacks target small business, and 60% of small companies go out of business within six months of a cyber attack (Ponemon Institute). We can identify and analyze security risks in your organization that will help with laying the foundation for a meaningful security strategy. Don’t go at it alone; let us show you where to focus your efforts within the areas that matter most.
- Documentation of Assets; Internal & External Threats
- Gathered Findings/Data from Public Sources
- Analysis of Potential Business Impacts & Likelihoods
- Review of Existing Policies, Procedures, Frameworks, Processes